Inside I felt empty...
It felt little cold...
My dreams by now have turned so old...
Its left untouched,safe somewhere..
In my heart inside...
No one is there to follow me now...
And there is no one to guide... ... ...

Monday, April 26, 2010

If Only...

If only i could wet myself in this rain...the very first drops of the season...
yes...she is finally home...and i am envious...
I envy those dry leaves out there...they have faced the scorching heat,
 more than me...I know...and my jealousy is wrong...
coz' they deserve you more than me...
But who knows...may be the intensity of my thirst was more than them...???
             
May be i was in need of the RAINS more than any one else.???
I had been waiting for so long...GODOT ---yet to arrive...and the WAITING won't stop...
but waiting for you O DRIZZLES...let it Stop for a while...
Stop ...sit beside me...a while please...lets talk of not being in love...i know it won't be easy...lets try...
lets talk just because we want to...lets talk because mine and your languages are different...yet...LETS JUST TALK...
let me touch you...let me feel you when i shiver...let me cry with you...coz your tears they welcome...mine ...behind my mask...let me get unmasked for a while...let me cry so no one would know...only me and you...

come...come dear RAIN...i know you can't wait forever...but till then...wet my heart ...
WET my HEART for a while please...i know that wont unburn the burns...neither subtract the sufferings...but yet ...atleast let me hope...a FALSE HOPE may be...atleast let me LIVE this while...

2 comments: