Inside I felt empty...
It felt little cold...
My dreams by now have turned so old...
Its left untouched,safe somewhere..
In my heart inside...
No one is there to follow me now...
And there is no one to guide... ... ...

Thursday, March 24, 2011

...lukochuri...

Brishti veja aloshota....
Mon ta elo melo....
Karur kichu harie galo.....
Keuba khuje pelo...

Duronto meyer ghor agochal...
Ghum vanglei notun shokal...
Megher kole lutoputi....
Pagla hawar chota chuti....


Porte bodhe mon kamon....
Firbe kobe,apon jon???
"Nijer sathe lukochuri.....
Kalom hate........bahaduri...."

4 comments:

  1. 'Ghum vanglei notun shokal...'


    i like. i like.
    willful disassociation with the past.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hmmm...bt think of the last two lines too...

    ReplyDelete
  3. apurbo!!! tomar nijer lekha??

    ReplyDelete
  4. hmm u just touch my heart.............

    ReplyDelete