Inside I felt empty...
It felt little cold...
My dreams by now have turned so old...
Its left untouched,safe somewhere..
In my heart inside...
No one is there to follow me now...
And there is no one to guide... ... ...

Wednesday, May 11, 2011

...brishti ashbei...

Tomar shokal tapto aajo, sraanto tomar mon...
Amar akash ektu alo, megher agomon...
Tar e kache pelum khobor brishti dakar sarae,
Sonda sareer saaje se je ashbe amar parae...
Ashuk tobe brishti amar ghore,
Shongi hoye aanbo tomar dwaare...
Roddur k na hoy ami jorie nebo buke,
Bondhu tumi brishti niye, theko snigdho shukhe.

2 comments:

  1. I am no critic when it comes to bangla (ahem) poetry, but i think the title could have been better.

    I should read more of your poems, at least I'd get more used to reading Bangla and then maybe I'd be one day in a position to appreciate the beauty of it all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would anyway consider your criticism...n would think of modifying the title...its just that there was a reason...nt that poetic 1 though, 4 me to chose ths as the title...will let u know wen we get to converse properly... :)

    ReplyDelete