Inside I felt empty...
It felt little cold...
My dreams by now have turned so old...
Its left untouched,safe somewhere..
In my heart inside...
No one is there to follow me now...
And there is no one to guide... ... ...

Tuesday, August 9, 2011

ECSTASY

Late but it’s never late. I thought the ‘times’ are over, indeed they are…but then, it is over until new times are born. In a different way, a different shape, often unrecognizable. The innocence gone, rather murdered by the self. The heart broken, but not unlovable; non fixable but not non gatherable; the cracks visible, the thing often grotesque in shape, but sticking together just to prove it’s not over, not yet.
The rain doesn’t mean ‘romantic’ anymore, but a soothing touch of some long forgotten little girl’s fantasy. The chill in the cheeks standing at the door of a fast moving local train, in a lonesome winter ‘s evening is not ‘masochism’ but a feel…sipping in another trait of this vulnerable-adorable-dynamic life. Dreams, not to be true, but yet to be viewed, with eyes open or closed. Holding on to life though every moment is but a step nearing the death. Inevitability not to be feared, but holding on to the volatile spirit of life.
I don’t know what I speak, but I speak. I don’t know how far the love would take us, but I love. Don’t know life’s intentions, never knew, never understood when it played its nasty pranks…but life I held on to, I still do. The trust I showered on ‘life’ brought back certain dry droplets of dew I had longed for, for so long…longed and longed - until forgotten…but it’s here again, knocking at the door behind the lashes.
There is a difference between fun and happiness. Fun is good but momentary. Happiness, a good feeling that lingers in the heart for a longer while, but a fragile heart if it be, it might just get evaporated in the blink of an eye. And there is ECSTASY. A feel, indefinably pure…surprisingly precious…a feel unparalleled… a long walk in the dark…a holding hand… a first kiss… a shy look penetrating the heart… ecstasy !ecstasy! ecstasy! I shout in my silence…a love in my heart- HEART- that thing in bad shape-but not dead…a life crawling towards the death…till then lets LIVE, for life’s sake.

No comments:

Post a Comment